While we've solved a vast majority of PCs, hardware, and software issues over the years, there will always be a few inevitable setbacks we face. Until we figure out how to build a perpetual sustaining machine, consumer electronics will have a shelf life. Sometimes, bad batches of components make it through the line and end up in our hands. It may seem they function perfectly at the moment, but their life span is unpredictably short. And let's face it, when your system suffers problems, you will feel frustrated and helpless. That's how MAINGEAR stands apart from other companies. We work closely with vendors to catch these anomalies, often times with customer feedback, and get the updated firmware or replacements needed get our systems running at their expected performance as quickly as possible. We appreciate you beyond just a customer and stand behind the quality product we have designed. There's a basic tenet of project management we adhere to: design quality in so you don't have to inspect it later. All of our products are well thought out, well researched, well tested, and leave our facilities with confidence, and if this downtime occurs with your machine, just know that we will not abandon you.
These are the promises we make to you.
1. You will never speak to anyone that works on commission. And those who you do speak to about a purchase will have built systems for us, or will be current technicians, engineers, and support personnel. You'll never get better advice than from these employees.
2. You will never be oversold. If we think you may be spending more money than you should for your needs, we'll advise you of ways to save money. Conversely, if we think you may not have configured a PC for the performance you're looking for, we'll let you know about that, too. But we'll never pressure you.
3. For the first 30 days of ownership, we will pay 2-way shipping of your system should a problem arise.
4. You will never have to pay for phone support or labor for the lifetime of the system. There are actually companies that make you pay for this after 90 days.
5. At our discretion, we'll engage a 3rd party service to provide on-site service at no additional cost.
6. We'll always replace any failed components in your PC with something that is at least equal in performance and features if we are no longer able to acquire the original part.
7. At your request, we will employ our virtual on-site, hardware-based remote diagnostic technology to fix any quirky software issues you may have. And we'll record it if you wish to reference it later, or to ensure your privacy concerns.
This perfect blend of pre- and post- sales support and service make up MAINGEAR™ SERVICE. It's the foundation of our success and the key to our future growth. We feel it's important to make this information front and center.
ORDER ONLINE or CALL: 1.888.MAINGEAR | (1.888.624.6432)
MAINGEAR is an innovative high performance PC system builder that offers custom desktops, custom built laptops, pc workstations, small form factor PCs and media center PCs. Each system is hand crafted for ultimate performance with uncompromising quality that has won multiple Editors’ Choice awards from publications such as PC World, Maximum PC, Computer Shopper and more. With a passion to build the best high performance computers and custom gaming computers, MAINGEAR will continue to set the standard. MAINGEAR’s expert team custom builds and supports all products in the United States. Customize yours now.
MAINGEAR and the MAINGEAR logo, and other names of MAINGEAR products referenced in this Website are registered trademarks or other trademarks, service marks or trade names of MAINGEAR Corporation.