NVIDIA Optimus Technology – It's Like A Turbocharger, But Better
The MAINGEAR Pulse 11 utilizes a unique technology from NVIDIA, Optimus, to provide a rich 3D experience when you need it, yet deliver the power-sipping savings of integrated video when you don't. By dynamically sensing graphically intensive programs, Optimus can automatically turn on or off the discrete DX11 GeForce GT 650M graphics card only when you need it.
The Pulse 11 combines the best in small form-factor laptop design with Intel's 3rd Generation Core processor with up to 8-thread processing, and NVIDIA's Optimus technology featuring the powerful 384-core GeForce GTX 650M "Kepler" GPU for portable gaming on the go that's nothing to laugh at. With an 11.6" HD screen and great battery life, the Pulse 11 was designed to meet the needs of gamers, students, on-the-go digital warriors, and anyone looking for power in the smallest package possible.
Built-in two speakers with THX TruStudio Pro Sound deliver a richer mobile sound stage.
Including USB 3.0, USB 2.0, IEEE 802.11n wireless, Bluetooth, Ethernet, HDMI, and VGA out.
Large, multi-national computer manufacturers have commoditized the PC market by subsidizing their products with the installation of intrusive, third party software. They are paid to do this. This software bogs down your system and prevents it from running at its highest potential. It also has the tendency to make your system unstable or may conflict with software you wish to install. All MAINGEAR systems eschews these tactics as we believe that YOU are the customer, not a third party software provider. We build purebred PCs designed for performance and reliability, not billboards and advertisments.
|pulse 11: pc mag editors choice award, 4 out of 5 stars
Read the Full Review -
|pulse 11: engadget review
"If you're looking for a dedicated games machine that you can take with you, it's quite simply staggering...In fact, we'd go so far to say that this machine is addictive, because going back to console gaming afterward felt like a massive step down."
Read the Full Review -
While we've solved a vast majority of PCs, hardware, and software issues over the years, there will always be a few inevitable setbacks we face. Until we figure out how to build a perpetual sustaining machine, consumer electronics will have a shelf life. Sometimes, bad batches of components make it through the line and end up in our hands. It may seem they function perfectly at the moment, but their life span is unpredictably short. And let's face it, when your system suffers problems, you will feel frustrated and helpless. That's how MAINGEAR stands apart from other companies. We work closely with vendors to catch these anomalies, often times with customer feedback, and get the updated firmware or replacements needed get our systems running at their expected performance as quickly as possible. We appreciate you beyond just a customer and stand behind the quality product we have designed. There's a basic tenet of project management we adhere to: design quality in so you don't have to inspect it later. All of our products are well thought out, well researched, well tested, and leave our facilities with confidence, and if this downtime occurs with your machine, just know that we will not abandon you.
These are the promises we make to you.
1. You will never speak to anyone that works on commission. And those who you do speak to about a purchase will have built systems for us, or will be current technicians, engineers, and support personnel. You'll never get better advice than from these employees.
2. You will never be oversold. If we think you may be spending more money than you should for your needs, we'll advise you of ways to save money. Conversely, if we think you may not have configured a PC for the performance you're looking for, we'll let you know about that, too. But we'll never pressure you.
3. For the first 30 days of ownership, we will pay 2-way shipping of your system should a problem arise.
4. You will never have to pay for phone support or labor for the lifetime of the system. There are actually companies that make you pay for this after 90 days.
5. At our discretion, we'll engage a 3rd party service to provide on-site service at no additional cost.
6. We'll always replace any failed components in your PC with something that is at least equal in performance and features if we are no longer able to acquire the original part.
7. At your request, we will employ our virtual on-site, hardware-based remote diagnostic technology to fix any quirky software issues you may have. And we'll record it if you wish to reference it later, or to ensure your privacy concerns. This perfect blend of pre- and post- sales support and service make up MAINGEAR™ SERVICE. It's the foundation of our success and the key to our future growth. We feel it's important to make this information front and center.