MAINGEAR is an innovative high performance PC system builder that offers custom desktops, custom built laptops, pc workstations, small form factor PCs and media center PCs. Each system is hand crafted for ultimate performance with uncompromising quality that has won multiple Editors’ Choice awards from publications such as PC World, Maximum PC, Computer Shopper and more. With a passion to build the best high performance computers and custom gaming computers, MAINGEAR will continue to set the standard. MAINGEAR’s expert team custom builds and supports all products in the United States. Customize yours now.
MAINGEAR and the MAINGEAR logo, and other names of MAINGEAR products referenced in this Website are registered trademarks or other trademarks, service marks or trade names of MAINGEAR Corporation.
We are excited to announce that Microsoft Stores now offer the award winning MAINGEAR Potenza gaming PC! Who is MAINGEAR you ask? MAINGEAR is an award-winning innovative high performance PC system builder that has been around for over 10 years offering the best in custom desktops, notebooks and workstations. Each custom built PC is hand crafted for precision performance and uncompromised quality, and has won multiple Editors' Choice awards from publications such as PC World, PC Gamer, Maximum PC and more. With a passion to build the best high performance computers for PC gamers and PC enthusiasts, MAINGEAR will continue to set the standard among custom pc builders with the latest PC technology and innovations.
It's small but powerful. Smaller than most small form factor and more efficient with air cooling, the Potenza packs a punch for any PC gamer looking for a system with an affordable budget.
· The Potenza offers MAINGEAR's VRTX technology chassis design(like it's big brother the SHIFT) that rotates the motherboard 90 degrees so that heat generating components like the graphics card so that exhaust happens at the top of the chassis, and cold air intake exists at the bottom.
· The Potenza employs MAINGEAR's EPIC 120 closed loop liquid cooling solution. The EPIC 120 features CoolIT's patented micro-fin cold-plate, removing heat from the CPU in an efficient manner. There's no fuss with refilling liquid or maintenance of any kind. Just 50,000 hours MTBF of extraordinary performance.
· The Potenza is powered with a 80 Plus Bronze power supply capable of powering an NVidia GeForce GTX 680 that is capable of three-screen gaming. Combined with a powerful 3rd Generation Intel Core processor overclocked and watercooled, and you have the most enticing small form factor computer on the market.
· Dimensions of Potenza: 7.4"(W) x 15.6"(H) x 9.25"(d)
All of our systems are custom built to fit your acquisition or agency needs and budget.
• MAINGEAR offers the best performance by delivering the latest technologies as soon as they become available.
• We build, manufacture, and support our systems here in the United States.
• All systems are hand assembled, integrated and run through a 48-72 hour stress test for quality assurance.
• We take full advantage of wiring and cable management for maximum airflow of your system.
• MAINGEAR can overclock your system to push performance while maintaining stability.
• MAINGEAR does not install any bloatware – no 3rd party software installed for a clean and reliable system
• MAINGEAR is an Elite member of resellerratings.com and an A+ Accredited Business.
• We have comprehensive, long term warranties that include remote desktop support, on-site service, lifetime labor and phone support.
• MAINGEAR systems feature no proprietary components in a fully upgradeable architecture, this allows you to upgrade and expand to future technology and the life of your system