MAINGEAR is an innovative high performance PC system builder that offers custom desktops, custom built laptops, pc workstations, small form factor PCs and media center PCs. Each system is hand crafted for ultimate performance with uncompromising quality that has won multiple Editors’ Choice awards from publications such as PC World, Maximum PC, Computer Shopper and more. With a passion to build the best high performance computers and custom gaming computers, MAINGEAR will continue to set the standard. MAINGEAR’s expert team custom builds and supports all products in the United States. Customize yours now.
MAINGEAR and the MAINGEAR logo, and other names of MAINGEAR products referenced in this Website are registered trademarks or other trademarks, service marks or trade names of MAINGEAR Corporation.
All Of Our Best, In 38% Less All Of Our Best, In 38% Less – we took a look at what made our F131 an award-winning best seller – great airflow, expandability, performance, and reliability – and we canvassed our customers to see just what configurations they were buying. What we found was that 99% of them would be well suited with a well-designed MATX design. And what we came up with was the all new F131 featuring the same VRTX Cooling Technology found in the SHIFT for advanced vertical heat dissipation.
The F131 is a no compromise design featuring our customers' favorite options:
• Watercooled and overclocked processors, including Intel Extreme Edition options
• Plenty of hard drive space with
• Dual GPU capabilities with no card length restrictions
• Plenty of I/O connections (USB 3.0, eSATA, etc)
• Premium Power Supplies up to 1000W
So What's New in the New F131?
• VRTX Cooling Technology for advanced vertical heat dissipation
• Room for up to 2 SSDs and 3 mechanical HDDs including one 3.5" tool-less hotswap bay (mSATA + 2.5" SSD + 3 mechanical)
• mATX design for a smaller footprint (38% smaller than the previous generation)
• Lower Price
• Asus Republic of Gamers motherboard (Super Stock only)
We managed to cram all of this into a system that is 55% smaller than its older brother, the powerhouse MAINGEAR SHIFT. And we're excited to present to you this amazing desktop that we feel is a fitting evolution of our longest-running brand in the MAINGEAR portfolio.
F131 Super Stock Takes It To A New Level
The F131 Super Stock is a powerhouse gaming system that can support up to two of the best graphics cards on the market in SLI or CrossFire, with plenty of clean power to keep them pumping out frame rates.
For the first time, the F131 Super Stock features an Asus Republic of Gamers motherboard, bringing new and exciting features, some previously only found only on the SHIFT.
• Extreme Engine Digit+ II is equipped with the finest Japanese-made 10K Black Metallic capacitors for maximum overclocking potential
• SupremeFX III – don't compromise on audio just because your filling your motherboard up with graphics cards. The Asus SupremeFX III onboard audio solution features a carefully selected 1500uF capacitor that provides clean, ripple-free audio power, and a metallic EMI cover and special design layout on the PCB isolating analog audio signals from digital sources for exceptional clarity. The SupremeFX III features X-Fi MB2, THX TruStudio PRO, and EAX HD 5.0 industry standards
• GameFirst – manage the flow of internet traffic according to your needs so you don't have to interrupt your downloads just to jump into a game. GameFirst delivers the low ping times you need. Coupled with an Intel Gigabit LAN solution, you'll see lower CPU utilization and better stability
• mPCIe Combo – gain extra expansion with the inclusion of a dedicated mini PCI Express 2.0 port and mSATA port. Add caching without taking up valuable hard drive expansion space, and/or add an Intel Centrino 802.11n + Bluetooth or Bigfoot Networks Killer Wireless solution.